Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Graphidi Logik - 1994 - On A Mission

I haven't enuff info 'gout thiz. I guess it wuz German group (or dat LP wuz released in Germanz) and they release only that LP (and one VLS from this LP - "Can I Get A Yo"). I guess it'z not bad album, sumthin' between east & west coast. Check trackz "On A Mission", "Ain't Down At All" & "Da Staff"...

Tracklist:
1. On A Mission
2. Dear Dad
3. That's Just Me
4. Ain't Down At All
5. Liar Liar
6. Good Kid
7. Eazy
8. Can I Get A Yo
9. Polly
10. Red Pon De Rhydim
11. Da Staff
12. Outro

1 comment:

  1. Graphidi Logik was a short-lived Canadian hip hop group, based out of Toronto. One of the members went solo, he goes by the name Frankie Payne (formerly Jugganot). He has a new single out called "Reach (For My City)".

    ReplyDelete