Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mister Cee - 1995 - The Best Of The Notorious B.I.G.

First whut i would like 2 say iz dat, Im' not very big fan of mixtapes. BUT dat one representin' one of da best whut i evah heard. Especially cuz there iz many rare and not so known trackz, freestylez from projectz and dope featuringz. Many of dat ya can't hear daily, I think...

Tracklist:
1. Freestyle Live At Mister Cee's Crib
2. Real Love (Remix) (feat. Mary J. Blige)
3. Buddy X (Remix) (feat. Neneh Cherry)
4. Party & Bullshit
5. A Buncha Niggas (Original) (feat. Heavy D. & The Boyz, 3rd Eye, Busta Rhymes, Guru, Rob-O)
6. Dolly My Baby (Remix) (feat. Super Cat, 3rd Eye, Mary J. Blige, Puff Daddy)
7. Jam Session (feat. Heavy D, Troo Kula)
8. The What (feat. Method Man)
9. For My Niggaz (Remix) (feat. Red Hot Lover Tone, M.O.P., Organized Confusion)
10. Lets Get It On (feat. DJ Eddie F, 2Pac, Grand Puba, Heavy D)
11. I'm Just Playin
12. Cunt Renaissance (feat. Crustified Dibbs)
13. Da B Side (feat. Da Brat)
14. All Men Are Dogs (feat. Bandit, Grand Daddy I.U., Grand Puba, Positive K, Pudgee Tha Phat Bastard, Raggedy Man, Snagglepuss)
15. Madison Square Garden Freestyle (feat. Big Daddy Kane, Big Scoob, 2Pac, Shyheim)
16. Live At The Palladium (feat. Funkmaster Flex)
17. Who Shot Ya?
18. Can't You See (feat. Total)
19. Real Niggaz (All Verses)
20. Players Anthem (Orig & Remix) (feat. Junior M.A.F.I.A.)
21. Get Money (Orig & Remix) (feat. Junior M.A.F.I.A.)
22. One More Chance (Orig & Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment