Monday, April 6, 2009

The East Click - 1994 - Tha East Comin' Thru EP

Dat project came out on The East New York Records in mid 90's and I'm sure, dat'z needful EP fo' all luvaz of dat hard core sound of the golden era of hip hop. Originally there are 8 trackz, but B-side offers radio & instrumental versionz of 1st & 2nd track, so I've got only street versionz of all 4 trackz rite there...

Tracklist:
1. Madman Shawn - "Walk Trhu Hell"
2 Tha East Click (feat. Full Clip, Madman Shawn, Pudgee Tha Phat Bastard) - "S.O.N.S."
3. Full Clip - "Do You Hear"
4. Hasani (feat. Red Bandit) - "Baby Be Mine"



2 comments:

  1. Nice upload ! This 12" is very hard to find ! I need the instrumentals, do you have it please ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I haven't any instrumental versionz in my collection...

    ReplyDelete